Supporting the world's plants
WHAT'S NAMITAKIKO ?並田機工とは？
We are a heat-resistant hardware manufacturer celebrating 50 years in business in 2019.
Our company, which has been manufacturing anchors used to support unshaped refractories for industrial furnaces, has also grown to be used in a wide range of fields, including petrochemical facilities, cement manufacturing facilities, and various incinerators represented by waste incinerators, and is making a small contribution to businesses related to the environment.
- 27.11.2023 NEWS Information on business days ＜DEC 2023- JAN 2024＞
- 17.11.2023 NEWS Carlit Group’s website has been renewed and opened to the public‼
- 27.10.2023 NEWS Information on business days ＜NOV – DEC 2023＞
- 27.09.2023 NEWS Information on business days ＜OCT – NOV 2023＞
- 28.08.2023 NEWS Information on business days ＜SEP – OCT 2023＞
- 18.08.2023 Murmurings of Namita GIRLS Bon vacations!!
For many years, we have specialized in heat-resistant hardware, but in recent years we have been expanding into peripheral businesses.
Having specialized in the manufacture of heat-resistant hardware for over 50 years, we have built a system that allows us to respond quickly.