ABOUT REFRACTORY ANCHORS
- QAre all refractory anchors available for immediate delivery?
We are a make-to-order system, but we have a large stock of materials, so typical materials, shapes and dimensions are usually shipped within the next day to two weeks, depending on the quantity.
In case of emergency maintenance job on site, we will try our best to provide you with the quickest delivery possible. Please feel free to contact us when you need us.
- QI am currently using a plate type Y-anchor, but I am somewhat dissatisfied with the cost. Is there anything suitable to replace it?
- We hope you will consider YM4 and YM5. If you let us know the dimensions of your current YM1, we will provide you with the dimensions and price of the YM4/5 to replace it.
- QWhen installing YM anchors, how much better can automatic welding be expected compared to manual welding?
- If you can weld about 500pcs of studs per day by hand, it is generally said that you can do about 1,500pcs (3 times).
Namitakiko offers stud welding services, so please contact us for more information.
- QWhen heat is applied to the Namicolor coating, does it affect the castables, etc.?
- The Nami Color Coating liquefies and evaporates when heated, but this is its original function (to create gaps) and does not have any adverse effect on the castable. Since the Nami Color Coating is made of EVA resin, it is safe in terms of composition and has no effect on the human body.
Click here to download “Features of Nami Color Coating”
ABOUT FILTER CAGES
- QWhat is the most important feature of Namita’s filter cages?
- Our strength is the mass production of homogeneous products, as we are promoting automation in integrated production from material coils.
- QHow long does it take from order to delivery?
- Since all products are made to order, the standard delivery time is usually two weeks to two months, depending on the shape, quantity, and material. However, small lots and short delivery times are also possible, so please consult us. In the case of export, you will need to add the transportation time.
- QWhat should we pay attention to when deciding on the material of the filter cage?
- It is determined by various conditions such as the properties and temperature of the gas to be treated.
The filter cage can be made of stainless steel, carbon steel, galvanized steel, etc.
- QThe filter cage is light, bulky, and long, so it must be difficult to handle, but what do you keep in mind?
We use special racks for filter cages during storage and transportation to prevent damage.
Delivery may be made one by one depending on the convenience of the site.
In this case, about 2 to 4 pieces are tied together and delivered by wing truck.
In the case of international transportation, please consult with us about the possibility of packing in wooden boxes.